Job Duties / Key Activities:
• During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas with pieces of training & guides provided to the interns in specific areas of management and assign weekly projects to put into practice the concepts. Part of the job is making these project’s a reality and evaluating the efficacy of them, and depending on that, learn what ideas to disregard, which ones to improve and how to continue and renovate a successful project.
• Applies research techniques and analytical methods to the study of administrative systems, organizational structures, policies and procedures.
• Conducts special studies in conjunction with a project, analyzes data and makes recommendations based upon studies.
• Responsible for project assignments, research, and analysis.
• Involve in product development, conduct Product market research and server engineering research for our market position in commercializing business products.
• Prepares project reports, progress summaries, statistical analysis, and related data.